Tuesday 12 November 2013

Week 23.



























It was as though you woke up this morning and decided you were ready to crawl. As if it came from nowhere you started to force yourself onto hands and knees. I'm constantly torn between finding it hilarious and excruciating to watch you so frustrated. So close but still miles away.
I feel like everything with you falls into that category, that bitter sweet. Watching you eat for the first time, discovering a whole world of possibility. It's exciting. But I also have to farewell the days of being your primary food source. Soon you will have outgrown breastfeeding altogether.
It reminds me to pick you up & give you the longest squishiest cuddles because this time is so short and I can already see it slipping away.

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment