Tuesday 3 September 2013

Day 86.

Sorry guys. I have really, really hit my rut. So close to the end ! I take the photos and stuff, I'm just really lazy with uploading the posts. And my lens broke ! :(
You can all look forward to lots of iPhone photos.

On this day we were just so busy. Because I can't drive, we have to do all our errands on the weekends.
Still, it's nice. We dropped off bags & bags of my old clothes to a recycled clothing store, went to the chiropractor, had lunch at the delicious raw vegan cafe Little Bird in Ponsonby. It was wildly busy, really delicious, but kinda pricey.
Spent the evening strolling around with two of my closest friends, Freya & Eloise, before heading up to George's house for yumyum stir fry & raw carrot cake.
I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such great people. I feel in a constant state of inspiration & a drive to constantly better myself every time I spend time with friends.
Thanks peeps.



No comments:

Post a Comment