Tuesday 27 August 2013

Day 80.

We went away to Karekare to our friend Frances' family home out in the bush. Just for one night, but sometimes that's all you need. I always have such a deep sleep when I leave the city, and it feels so good to unplug and play cards somewhere with no phone reception.
It's kind of frustrating how much time I spend connected to my laptop now that I'm at home so much more with Plum. It's just such a convenient way to connect with friends, to learn & get inspired by reading millions of blogs, but also it's one of the only things I can do while breastfeeding or trying to get her to fall asleep.
Anyway, I'm trying to kick the habit !
Here are some photos of a little walk on Frances' property.
Chris was brave enough to wear Willow in the baby carrier, I was too fearful that I would slip in the mud.
We also scored a manuka tree for our garden from what was left of Frances' mum's nursery.













No comments:

Post a Comment