Wednesday 26 June 2013

Day 20.



Day 20 ! 1/5 of the way there.
A wee drawing. I don't generally draw with anything other than charcoal, but it was nice tonight, to turn off my brain and do a little pencil drawing.
Plum, you are a dream. I hardly want to write it down in case it turns around and flips our life upside down, but you are just such a pleasure. People make such a big deal about how having a baby is a complete nightmare. How you completely forget what sleep feels like.
I just can't relate to that, I feel like the three of us have developed such a natural rhythm.
You have bought so much light to my days, and everyone else around us. You are like a magnet for all the people that I love so much but can't manage to properly show it. Now they are all here, and it's because of you.
Just keep on keeping on, little lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment